Monday, October 13, 2008

Week 7



Hello All Again!!!


I really enjoyed making these pictures. At first I wasn't sure how to coordinate all of the different objects with the different background. It ended up being really fun. I sent the link to a few of my coworkers, and now they are using this program to create interesting desktop back rounds.

I believe this is our last assignment, so I just wanted to say that I really enjoyed this class. I also really enjoyed looking at everyone pictures.


regards,

Stephanie

4 comments:

Rebekah said...

Hey Steph, I love these two. The first one is very creative.

melskigphoto said...

Hi Stephanie! I love the bottom piece with the ball! Again, simplicity seems to work better than what I've been doing so far--that's my next step--simple. Anyway, it's been great seeing your work! Great job with everything this MOD!

Jenna said...

I love the second picture as well- very creative.

Jerry said...

Looking good, Stephanie... one of the hardest things to show is restraint and for that reason I like the bottom one... the unity of the sphere in the glass is excellent.