Sunday, October 12, 2008

Week 6



This was the most challenging assignment so far. My first issue was finding a person that wanted to cooperate with the project. I ended up using my mom, but she fought me tooth and nail. To be completely honest I would not want to be photographed either.
In addition, to having difficulty retaining a subject I was not really able to capture the correct lighting to get what the professor wanted. I tried my best, but shooting objects is much easier than shooting people.

1 comment:

melskigphoto said...

Hi Stephanie! I completely agree with you when you say you'd rather not be photographed as I feel the same way. Also, after a hard days work, the least my subjects wanted to do was turn this way and that way in front of the back door staring at the sun! I do like the B&W though as you captured the best light on your mom. Nice effort!